Please note: These lists are available in the monthly journal that is sent to all FULL Financial Members. They are published here at least a fortnight later and many of these birds may have already been sold, or supplied. To get in first please consider joining the club. Details here.
When making enquiries regarding the following notices you must include your phone number and location, otherwise there will be no return contact made.
Please also state where on this notice your inquiry appears.
Please note: the areas listed, unless otherwise noted, are Victorian areas only.
Membership of the Avicultural Society of Australia enables members to advertise on this page and to use the services of the exchange steward to provide phone contacts for the buying and selling of birds and to have their requirements advertised through the journal at no cost. Buyers and sellers must acquaint themselves with the licensing requirements of the state in which they live and also the legal requirements for moving birds between the states.
Guide to Bird Prices October 2019-2020
The price guide for 2019 – 2020 was published in the October 2019 issue of Australian Aviculture.
New members receive a copy of the prices in their New Member’s Kit upon joining. This is a recommended price list for aviary species held in Victoria and members should use this as a useful reference for trading. Prices are invariably lower than commercial prices.
This price list must not be reproduced
From the February 2020 Journal
Birds for Sale:
• Golden Shouldered Parrots young, Quakers green split blue. Moustached, Purple Crowned Lorikeet cocks; Janday Conures cock; Scaly Breasted Lorikeet Olive and Normal split Olive hens; all DNA sexed.
• Emblemas. Gouldians, Australian Yellow and splits.
• R/V Blue Bonnets $60 hens, cock $40. Java Finch $10.
• Crimson rosellas Two pairs: Blue possible split cinnamon x blue hen, Blue cock. Blue hen should breed this season. Quakers Green split pallid cock x green pallid hen 12 mths old. Two black headed Caiques One four year old breeding cock, one three year old not been paired up before. 15 lengths of 25×25 gal box tube 6.5 metre per length
• 2 Pair Ground-dove White-breasted $100 pr. Finches, Zebra all colours, Mannikin White, Fawn pied, black pied. Java grey $10ea. Silvereye $20ea. Parrots Budgies babies and adult. Lovebird Masked normal, Fischer, Peachface pied. Cockatiels Babies and adult all colors. Seed Hoppers large, medium, Small save time and money. Chicken Hoppers $90. Cuttlefish large & small. Aviary breeding Boxes all sizes. From $5 to $20 each. Wire cages large $85 & small $50. Trays for all cages Made to order, Aviary birds trap handmade.
• Crimson-bellied Conures, DNA sexed 2018 hen and DNA sexed 2019 cocks and hens.
• Regents (2017 bred), Major Mitchell Cockatoo (3 yo), Wonga Pigeons (young), Diamond Doves, Blue Wing (C), Cockatiels (H & C), Scarlets (2 x C), Western Rosella (C)
• FREE- 3 x Budgies blue & white mix (Hens)
• Mulga cock bird.
• Unsexed Princess parrots.
• King Hen, Regent cocks and hen, all birds DNA sexed $100 each.
• Hospital boxes, Winnowers, Water bottle holders, Mouse/rat bait stations. Perch holders, Selling and travel boxes, Mealworm breeding boxes plus small farms in 4 litre containers, Gentles boxes, Ceramic tiles, Metal feeders.
• Red Cap cock. Hen Blue Cheek Rosella. Red & Yellow Vented Blue Bonnets. Mulga hens. Mallee Ringneck cock. 3 superb cocks. Plumhead cocks.
• Cloncurry hen 11 months old. Uncolored java sparrows.
• Alexandrines, Princess, Derbyans, Moustache, Indian Ringnecks, Peach face Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Sun Conures
• Mature Moustache hen & young Cocks & Hens. Red Bellied mature hen. Blue Kakarikis. Scarlet Macaw adult hen. Crimson Bellied Conures. Young African Grey (Pet). Split Lutino Cock Quakers & normal hens Related.
• Moustached Parrot Cock $100. Adelaide Rosellas breeding pr $250.Adelaide Rosellas breeding pr $250. Swinhoe’s Pheasant young cock $50. Golden Pheasant cock young $50.
• Various Violet Green Cheeks, Sharp Tailed Conures, Sun Conures. White Bellied Caiques.
• Crested & crest bred Budgies. Young Cockatiels. Canaries. Yellow Opaline Turks. Pure normal Turks. Bourke Parrots.
• Parrots: Rocks. Finches: Pictorellas, Crimsons, Painted. Softbills: White-cheecked honeyeaters. Quail: Painted Button Quail. All young birds. Willing to freight at buyers expense ex Adelaide.
• Dusky Lori Hen; Red Winged Parrot hen; Regent Parrot hen or consider pair. Finches; Double Bars Black Rumped, Diamond Firetails, all pure no sub species hybrids or mutations please.
• Red faced parrot finch (c), Pair Orange breast, African Fire Tails all unrelated if possible.
• Finches Double Barred two pairs, Green two pair. Parrots Princess normal cock. Elegant two pied cocks
• Canaries, Budgies, Cockatiels
• Young unrelated pr of Vosmerai Eclectus, Harkaway
• Diggles black throated finch pair. Ballarat
• Little lorikeet hen. Blackwood
• Mature cock Moustache parrot Hamilton
• 3 pairs of White Eared Masked finches, 1 hen peaceful dove, 1 pair spinifex pigeons (DNA), 1 pair Squatter pigeons. 1 pair of swift parrots. Ballarat.