If you wish to purchase, sell, or enquire about any birds or items please click here.
Please note: These lists are available in the monthly journal that is sent to all FULL Financial Members. They are published here at least a fortnight later and many of these birds may have already been sold, or supplied. To get in first please consider joining the club. Details here.
When making enquiries regarding the following notices you must include your phone number and location, otherwise there will be no return contact made.
Please also state where on this notice your inquiry appears.
Please note: the areas listed, unless otherwise noted, are Victorian areas only.
Membership of the Avicultural Society of Australia enables members to advertise on this page and to use the services of the exchange steward to provide phone contacts for the buying and selling of birds and to have their requirements advertised through the journal at no cost. Buyers and sellers must acquaint themselves with the licensing requirements of the state in which they live and also the legal requirements for moving birds between the states.
Guide to Bird Prices October 2020-2021
The price guide for 2019 – 2020 was published in the October 2020 issue of Australian Aviculture.
New members receive a copy of the prices in their New Member’s Kit upon joining. This is a recommended price list for aviary species held in Victoria and members should use this as a useful reference for trading. Prices are invariably lower than commercial prices.
This price list must not be reproduced
Members’ Notices for JULY 2021
Birds for Sale
- Hooded Parrots: this year’s young and 2019 birds ready to breed now.
- Last season’s young DNA tested. Red capped Hen. King parrot Male.
- Blue-winged Parrots, normal hens, $75 each. .
- 2 x 5 month old cock scarlet chested parrots. $40 each .
- Young Pure Bred Yellow Fronted Kakarikis. recently fledged .
- 1 Pair Eastern Rosellas, 2 Pair Westerns & 4 Juveniles, 4 Kakarikis, Blue Princess Parrot, 1 Adult Pair & 4 Juvenile Crimson-winged Parrots, Singer & various Canaries. Carry Cages/Boxes, Nest Boxes and Mealworms. .
- Parent Reared DNA Sexed illiger Macaws.
- Bourkes – normal.
- Alexandrine Young Cock, Plumhead Parrot Pair, Crimson Rosella Pair, Moustache Parrot Cocks, Cloncurry Pair, Yellow Rosella Hen, Yellow Front Kakariki Cock, Indian Ringnecks in Violet, Blue, Blue Lacewing, and Cinnamon.
- Eastern Long Bill Corella breeding male; Moustached, Purple Crowned Lorikeet; Scaly Breasted Lorikeet Olive, and Normal possible split cinnamon/Olive; Buru Red Lori; Quakers green possible split blue and Blue. All birds DNA sexed. Hooded, Good prices.
- Yellow Canaries $20 each.
- Plum Headed Parrots cocks. Regent Parrots. Pale Headed Rosellas. Moustached Parrot hen. Elegant Parrot cock.
- Western Rosella hen $70. Eastern Rosella cock $50. Two Female Eclectus not related $500 each.
- Various canaries $15.
- Blue face parrot finches $60 pair. Normal king quail $20 pair.
- 3 y/o cock Gang Gang and a 9 month old hen & cock both related.
- Blue Quakers (C) Sun Conure (C) White, Blue; Lutino Indian Ringnecks. Alexandrines. White-faced Cockatiels. Peach faced; Masked Lovebirds.
- Plum Headed Parrots, Regent Parrots, Pale Headed Rosellas – hens, Pied Red fronted Kakarikis, Bourke Parrots – various mutations, Red Capped Parrots – DNA sexed, Elegant Parrots.
- 3 y/o cock hooded parrot $80.
- Pale head rosella (c) Pied, Bourkes, Elegants, Turquoise ys Green Cheek conures (c) Pair of Sun conures.
- Female Scarlets
- Yellow bib pair. Crimson rosella males. Blue pied red rump male. Split lutino red rump male. Bush budgies. Lutino Indian ring neck male. Yellow sided S/F violet green cheek male.
- Alexandrines, Ringnecks various colors, Princess Parrots blue Cock birds. Superb 2 y/o hen and three young hen ; cocks. Java finches normal.
- Normal scarlets.
- Mulga parrot (Cock 2020. Hen2019), Blue winged parrot (cock). Purple crowned lorikeet 2020 hatched
- Fawn/cream zebra finches.
- Western rosella young unsexed.
- Kakariki red fronted pieds, Bourkes Rosa, Pink and Creams. Red fronted Opaline dilute Turquoise parrots. Green cheeks jades and opalines. Crested budgies. Lizard canaries. Quakers some split lutino. Red rump pieds. Cockatiels. Indian Ringnecks various mutations.
- Red & Yellow Vented Blue Bonnets. Yellow Rosella Cock. Cock Western Rosella. Blue Wings. Cock Kings
- Blue Kakarikis. Pied Kakarikis. Yellow Kakarikis. Young Blue & Gold Macaws
- 2 Young Black headed Caiques 2020 cock and hen.
- Pair Chaff Finches.
- Tri coloured parrot finch pair.
- Pure normal wild type Cockatiels, hen or pair.
- Mallee Ringneck parrot male.
- Bleeding Heart Pigeon hen; Derbyan Parrot Juv Male. Finches; Double Bars Black Rumped; Black Throats, white rumped (Parsons); all pure (no sub species hybrids or mutations please).
- Pr of Blue Princess Parrots.
- Brown quail, hen varied, cock Jacarini, hen Bourke, hen yellow-billed zebras.
- Pr of Senegal Doves.
- Black Throated Finch (Parsons pair). Bar shouldered dove (Hen)